Deer Grove Cemetery

The northeast corner of Dundee Road and Ela Road was once the heart of the Deer Grove community. Deer Grove Cemetery, also known as Salem Evangelical Cemetery, was the burial ground for the Salem Evangelical Church which once stood nearby. The church moved to Barrington in 1865 but still owns the cemetery and continues to make interments there.

Comments are closed.