36 E. Wilson St., Palatine (NE corner Hale St.)
A large frame house built in 1878 by Milton Fosket has probably not changed much. This house seems to have been a twin of the Harris Webster house at 18 E. Wood St. built about the same time but much changed by remodeling. Mr. and Mrs. James Daniels moved here in 1906. Their daughter, Zelda Bennett, lived here many years. She was Palatine’s first telephone operator.
Residences By Street
(click a street to view homes)