Bill Bedurske, and for a time his brother Donald, owned this hamburger stand on the corner of Dundee Road and Quentin Road. This photo was taken in 1942. Bill entered the service during World War II. The stand was at the corner of Dundee Road and Quentin Road. Bill sold hamburgers, ice cream, pop, and penny candy among other things. He also sold gas for a time. Sometimes his mother and sister helped out.